8/30/11

REVIEWS FOR MAD ABOUT MADDIE

YAY 5 stars!!

Reviewed by: Mandy | Aug 24, 2011 | 978-1-59578-851-1

A NIGHT OWL REVIEWS BOOK REVIEW

I always love a cowboy romance and Mad About Maddie is no exception. What is it about a cowboy that women love? I can't say for sure, but there's just something very sexy and romantic about Jake being Maddie's knight-in-shining-armor.

It doesn't take Jake long to get attached to the new hired hand, Maddie. She's had a bad experience with an abusive boyfriend and has tried to stay from handsome cowboy, Jake. She's having a hard time making that work for her since he's always around and their attraction sizzles.

Mad About Maddie packs a whole lot of sensual romance inside a great story without making it too long. It's a quick read packed with sweet, emotional, warm-and-fuzzy moments, and you're gonna love it! I'll recommend Mad About Maddie every chance I get to everyone who loves a sexy cowboy romance!

This is my first Sherri Thomas story and I loved it! I'll definitely be looking for more from Ms. Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment